Calgary Flames 1 LA Kings 0
The Flames evened their California road trip by defeating the Los Angeles Kings 1-0 on Saturday night. Calgary scored early and rode that goal all the way to victory as they moved to 10-6-1 on the season.
- Travis Hot-manic: Hamonic scored the Flames only goal of the game which was his second goal of the season in nine games. Hamonic only scored once all of last year, so he’s already double his goal totals.
- David Rittich’s 1st Shutout: Why are we even asking if there is a goalie controversy? It’s clear what the decision should be, it’s just a matter of time at this point.
- Flames New Third Line Dominates: The Flames had a really strong performance from their new third line of Sam Bennett - Derek Ryan - Michael Frolik as they carried play much of the time they were on the ice.
Post Game Reaction
"They had their pushes in the second and a little bit in the third, but we held strong and pushed back, too." - Hammer— Calgary Flames (@NHLFlames) November 11, 2018
How good was this guy tonight?! Unreal. 1 goal, 5 shots, 3 blocks and 22:18 TOI. pic.twitter.com/XHlDvwy1AM
- Vancouver Canucks (22 points)
- Calgary Flames (21 points)
- San Jose Sharks (19 points)
- Edmonton Oilers (17 points)
- Anaheim Ducks (17 points)
- Arizona Coyotes (15 points)
- Vegas Golden Knights (15 points)
- Los Angeles Kings (11 points)
11/11: Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks 7 PM MT