Here are your "reserve list players"-the players currently under team control that haven't been signed. There can be a maximum of 40 players here as outlined by the CBA.
Currently: 18/40 Slots Filled
Updated: July 20th, 2013
2008 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2013 (Estimated*)
- LW Nicholas Larson (4th Round, 108th)
2010 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2014 (Estimated*)
- C Bill Arnold (4th Round, 108th)
- LW Ken Agostino (5th Round, 140th)
2011 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2015 (Estimated*)
- LW John Gaudreau (4th Round, 104th)
2012 Draft - Must Sign by June 1st, 2014
2012 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2016 (Estimated*)
- C Mark Jankowski (1st Round, 21st)
- G Jon Gillies (3rd Round, 75th)
- C Matthew DeBlouw (7th Round, 186th)
2013 Draft - Must Sign by June 1st, 2015
- C Sean Monahan (1st Round, 6th)
- LW Emilé Poirier (1st Round, 22nd)
- LW Morgan Klimchuk (1st Round, 28th)
- D Keegan Kanzig (3rd Round, 67th)
- D Eric Roy (5th Round, 135th)
2013 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2016 (Estimated*)
- D Paul Gilmour (7th Round, 198th)
2013 Draft - Must Sign by August 15th, 2017 (Estimated*)
- RW Tim Harrison (6th Round, 157th)
2013 Draft - Unknown Signing Deadline
- D Rushan Rafikov (7th Round, 187th)
Domestic (Non-NCAA): June 1st, draft year +1.
Domestic (NCAA): August 15th of the player's graduating year.
Swedish Elite League: June 1st, draft year +1 if player is not under SEL contract; June 15th, draft year +1 if player is under SEL contract; secondary deadline of August 15th of draft year regardless of SEL contract status**.
SM-Liiga: June 15th, draft year +1, regardless of contract status***.
*Usually, a player is NCAA-eligible for 4 years. These are my graduation estimates for the players based on past seasons.
**If a player in his draft year is to be signed out of the SEL with the intent to play in the upcoming NHL season, his ELC must be signed by August 15th of the player's draft year.
***All SM-Liiga contracts have clauses that allow transfer to the NHL at any time before the deadline.